Alright, we’ve made it this far! By now, you’ve probably gotten the lay of the land and you’ve more than likely met a few awesome people around town while catching some radical bands. Just because it’s the last day of Stopover doesn’t mean that there’s time for slacking, some of the best bands are yet to come!
Here are a few of bigger acts that I wouldn’t miss out on. As always, take care, have fun, and make sure to say “hey” to some of the bands, it really does mean a lot to them!
Curbdogs: 2:00pm at Congress Street Social Club
– Savannah locals jamming out with classic 90’s alt-rock.
The Fontaines: 3:00pm at The Rail
– A stellar modern take on classic doo-wop.
Say Brother: 4:00pm at The Jinx
– A bit of country infused rock out of Columbia.
The Stargazer Lilies: 6:00pm at Congress Street Social Club
– Part shoegaze, part psych-rock, all awesome.
Hospital Ships: 7:00pm at Congress Street Social Club
– Indie rock goodness from Carrboro, NC.
Des Ark: 8:00pm at Congress Street Social Club
– Intimate singer/songwriter with a style that’s hard to pin down capping off the Graveface/Noisy Ghost Stopover Showcase.
Sunglow: 9:00pm at Club One
– Savannah made electronic fuzz-pop.
Futurebirds: 10:00pm at Ships of the Sea
– Ambient, country-rock with a bit of psych thrown in for good measure.
French Horn Rebellion: 11:00pm at Club One
– A two man, electro-dance rock party out of Brooklyn.
Capsula: 12:00am at The Jinx
– Awesome rock and roll imported all the way from Spain!
Happy Stopover! And don’t forget about that pesky time change tonight while you’re out having fun!